Thursday, February 21, 2008

Free Meal at a nice Bar and Grill

Who says there's no such thing as a free beer? I don't know of any--I usually just borrow it for a while until I drain the brain if you know what I mean. Well, in this case the beer's not free but the food is (almost). The Arena Bar and Grill at 380 Coal St. in Wilkes-Barre PA has an excellent beer menu and serves fairly good pub grub. If you go and sign up for mailings, they'll periodically send you a postcard that you can bring in to save $10.00 on your next meal. It's not valid after Penguin games. They have a lot of imports and domestic microbrews on tap--I would say at least 20--and they change pretty often. This placed used to be the lamentable Black Rock Brewing Company (Brewpub).

Oh. I don't have any financial interest in the Arena Bar and Grill. I just like it. Check it out.

No comments: