Sunday, December 6, 2009

Simply Homebrew

This past week I had the good fortune to get back to Simply Homebrew in Drums for some brewing supplies.

I met Pete and I'm happy to report that Pete is now running the shop on a day to day basis with help from Jerry.

The shelves are well-stocked and new stuff is coming in every day for both vintners and homebrewers.

It was time to get a keg for my home brewing excursions and I snagged one along with a handful of hop bags, some DME, bottle caps, and a pound of dark Belgian candi sugar. I wonder what that might be for...

Holiday hours are: 3-8 pm Tuesday through Friday, 10-6 pm Saturday and Sundays 12-4 pm.

The shop is located at 861 Saint John's Rd., Drums, PA 18222 and the phone number is 570-788-2311.

We talked about starting a homebrew club and I think there is willingness on Pete's part (as well as my own). I know there are homebrewers out there--if you're interested, let me or Pete know!

No comments: